Biola University, La Mirada, CA – Graduated May 2017
- Major: Business Administration, Marketing emphasis
- Minor: Biblical Studies
- 3.8 cumulative GPA; Dean’s list Fall 2013, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016
- Studied abroad at University of Roehampton for Fall 2015 semester
- Teaching Assistant for Marketing Professor; Fall 2016, Spring 2017
Brea Olinda High School – Graduated June 2013
- 3.9 GPA; AP Honors Scholar and Member of National Honors Society
QSC, LLC. -- Marketing Specialist, October 2017 -- Present
- Marketing Specialist for the Cinema and Corporate business units. Managed marketing projects including public relations, events, tradeshows, media placements, corporate branding, digital strategy, and research.
QSC, LLC. – Marketing Intern, June 2016 – August 2016
- Wrote digital content, drafted corporate brochure materials, procured media placements, conducted target market research, analyzed data, recorded expenses, planned events, managed social media, and created proposals for new projects.
- Gained experience in tradeshow planning and attended the NAMM convention in January, 2017.
Glass Eye Productions Inc. – Marketing Intern, February 2016 – May 2016
- Managed social media, wrote blog posts, assisted in production, and developed a proposal to serve clients.
6th Street Public Relations – Staff Member, January 2016 – May 2016
- Interfaced with client to understand vision, objectives and specific needs
- Developed customized PR plans to achieve client goals
Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA), Biola Chapter – Member, 2015
- Managed speaker logistics for 2015 Western District Regional Conference
The Chimes – Advertising Manager Apprentice, February 2014 - May 2014
- Managed advertising program
- Collected and reported advertising revenues
Information Technology Skills
- Social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and MS Access
- Google Apps
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe AfterEffects, InDesign